Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank Goodness

If you know me well, you know about Popples. Saturday Avery was having a moment. I had tried all the usual entertainment and he wasn't interested. So I decided to be the bigger person and let him cry on one of my favorite shoulders to cry on. THANK goodness he didn't like it, I really didn't want to share! And yes, I did rescue him after I found the camera and took his picture. :)
Have a great day!

8 comments:

annalee said...

oh preshy popples, it's good to see your face again!

Maddie said...

HE DIDN:T LIKE POPPLES???? He is spenging too much time with Michael, he is in desperate need of soem estrogen influences!!

mereburk said...

Oh popples! I can't believe it!

linde said...

duh! avery boy doesn't need popples. he needs AUNT LINDE:):):)

amie said...

You crack me up!! This is the second blog I have read today where the mommys are NOT parting with their securities!! Lucky for you that Avery did not love popples!! I can see him having fun hiding it from you when he gets older..if he needs some help he can call me!!

linde said...

i can't stand to see baby boy crying any more. i need a new picture of my lil avery boy!

Cindy said...

Me too!
LouLou

Jeff Giddens said...

he is crying because he is wearing that aggie t-shirt. obviously.